Every year on the Fourth of July, folks gather to see the fireworks displays from lakefronts and backyards. They breathe in the humidity of a hot summer night, gazing up at the sky in wonderment. Across the sky, smoke and colored lights burst with thunderous booms. In the background, a marching band plays John Phillip Sousa’s Stars and Stripes Forever, and the people ooh and ah over the glittering sparks of color exploding in the air above them.
If you want to ooh and ah your contact center customers, then you might need a feature with an explosive appeal too. If your contact center software solution offers a call blast service, you might want to try it out. Call Blast sends a pre-recorded message out on a bulk dialer, which means it reaches your entire customer database in a very small amount of time. It’s a sure fire way to dazzle your customers, enabling you to reach out to them en masse in a matter of seconds.
Not sure if Call Blast is right for your business? Here are nine practical applications for a call blast feature for a contact center.
- Appointment Reminders: Perhaps your contact center deals with the healthcare industry. Call blast is a great way to send out reminders to patients that they have an appointment. Financial or Real Estate companies could also take advantage of this feature to set appointment reminders for meetings or property showings.
- Office Closings: Experiencing a snow day or severe weather warnings? Or maybe you are closing your business for an upcoming holiday? No sweat; just let your customers know that you are closing for the day or closing early by sending out a quick Call Blast to all of your customers.
- Political Campaigns: Get those votes in! A Call Blast is a great way to spread your campaign message and get voters interested in your candidate.
- Surveys/Questionnaires: How can you be sure how satisfied your customers are if you don’t ask them? Send out a call blast with a survey or questionnaire. Your customers can provide valuable feedback and might appreciate knowing that your business cares about their customer experience.
- Payment Reminders: Call Blast is an easy way to remind your customers they have a payment due, and encourage them to submit their payment promptly. Maybe it’s a regular monthly bill for your subscribers, or you want to notify a separate list of customers who have late payments overdue. Either way, you can record a message for each group and set it to go out to the right recipients.
- Event Invites: Is your company sponsoring a big event and you want to notify all of your customers? It could be a trunk show or a new product release. You might be hosting a speaking engagement at a conference or tradeshow. Get the word out and those RSVPs in quickly so that your planning committee has ample time and attendee information to proceed with hosting the best event possible.
- Promotions: So many companies have seasonal sales promotions, and a great way to draw in sales is to get those promotions to the forefronts of potential customers’ brains. Leaving a recorded message is much more personal than sending out emails or posting ads, and your customers will be grateful for the seemingly individualized attention.
- Fundraising: Reach out and get involved with the community on fundraising campaigns. Call Blasts can promote your fundraiser and garner widespread involvement quickly.
- Company Announcements: Maybe you run a contact center for an insurance company. Insurance policies and coverage changes all the time. There’s no better way to alert your customers than by sending out a quick call blast alerting them of changes. Including the probable FAQs in your recording will clear up misinformation, and it will leave the lines clear for customers who have real questions.
Call blasts allow you to broadcast a pre-recorded message to thousands of phone numbers in bulk. A successful Call Blast campaign will get to your target audience at the right time, with the most effective call-to-action to produce excellent results. Plus, the right Call-Blast feature can be extremely easy to use. You simply record the message you want to send out, upload the phone numbers to be dialed, select the day and time you want the calls to go out, and bang!
When you go looking for contact center software with Call Blast, remember only a cloud-based software solution is going to be able to provide the scalability you need. When sending out a bulk dialing list, your system is going to need to be able to handle the sudden spike in volume, and only cloud-based offerings are able to offer high performance without interrupting your daily operations.
Don’t let your calling campaigns fizzle out from slow productivity. Dazzle and delight your customers with a quick, personalized call blast and see the engagement you want in record time. Check it out today!