But how can WFO optimize agent performance and, more importantly, facilitate superior customer interactions? Consider the following statistics:
- Contact centers using WFO solutions experience a 17.8% annual increase in customer satisfaction rates, compared to a 3.9% decrease for those that do not
- By 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as a brand's key differentiator because customers will:
- Be more informed an in charge of the experience the receive
- Expect companies to know their individual needs and personalize their experience
- Demand that companies proactively address their current and future needs
- 72% of contact center leaders use customer feedback management tools to gain a 360 degree view of agent effectiveness and customer satisfaction
1. Improve coaching capabilities. An effective agent= A happy customer, but every agent has a learning curve. To keep up with the demands of the modern day customer, agents must be trained continuously to meet customer needs. By combining live monitoring and coaching capabilities with real-time analytics, keep your agents ahead of the game.
2. Listen to the Voice of the Customer. By integrating your contact center with a WFO solution, automatically run reports on commonly mentioned key words to better understand why customers are calling. Coupled with the ability to conduct surveys, businesses can gather feedback directly from the customer to better understand how agents are performing and assess whether or not operational adjustments should be made.
3. Optimize agent management and resources.
- By integrating your contact center and WFO solution, give supervisors the ability to track agent keystrokes and applications they have opened to help identify trends and areas where agents can improve.
- Create a library of real call recordings and interactions (good and bad) that have occurred within your contact center with attached notes and suggestions, enabling agents to learn how to work through a number of situations that might come their way.
- Improve customer service by providing agents with better evaluations. Monitor KPIs and agent activities through the supervisor dashboard, and add notes and suggestions to call recordings for the agents' review. The happier an agent is, the better they will perform, and the more positive the customer experience will be.
With a number of resources available to enhance your contact center's performance, ensure that you are providing the best customer experience by integrating with a WFO solution that will not only provide valuable insight into your customers and contact center, but will also integrate and customize to fit your unique business needs.